News & Events Archive
- May 22nd – 23rd: Let’s get together at Intapp Connect 19 in LondonApril 30, 2019 - 1:43 pm
May 22 – 23 Etc.Venues County Hall Reach out for a meeting to discuss training for your rollout. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to meet. We look forward to seeing you there!
- May 15th: Let’s get together at iManage ConnectLive in LondonApril 29, 2019 - 12:25 pm
May 15th Etc.Venues County Hall Reach out for a meeting to discuss training for your rollout. Contact us at email@example.com to set up a time to meet. We look forward to seeing you there!
- May 7th – 8th: Let’s get together at iManage ConnectLive in NYApril 28, 2019 - 4:49 pm
May 7th – 8th New York Marriott Marquis Reach out for a meeting to discuss training for your rollout. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to meet. We look forward to seeing you there!
- New Enhanced Learning in Action (LiA)February 27, 2019 - 1:33 pm
Provide exercises and evaluations in your live system New York, NY – March, 2019: Are you looking for an effective way to build your users’ skills in the Firm’s software? A way to provide relevant training based on users’ needs? An easy way to evaluate new hires? Capensys announces its latest release of LiA (Learning […]
- Listen to the webinar recording – A panel of CIOs and IT Managers – When Planning Training Strategies for a Major Rollout – What Keeps CIOs Up At Night?February 7, 2019 - 9:08 am
Listen to the recording Webinar Friday, February 15th – 9am PT . 11am CT . 12pm ET. Listen to the recording of the Capensys Industry Experts panel of CIOs who have experienced successful law firm technology rollouts. Hear the discussions of challenges common to most rollouts and how you can mitigate them.
- Capensys Trainer and User Guides just got even better!November 19, 2018 - 3:17 pm
Our trainer scripts and companion users exercise guides now have even more depth with additional tips and trainer notes. They are still very easy to tailor to your environment and cover all the workflows needed for a successful rollout and ongoing training program. We have these for all of Office 2016 as well as iManage, […]
- RECORDING OF WEBINAR of Experts: Which iManage is Best for My Firm? Part 2November 6, 2018 - 12:02 pm
View the Recording Hear insights from experts on the best way to implement the new iManage Get Your Follow-up Questions Answered by Our Panel of Experts Friday, November 16, 2018 8:00am PT |10:00am CT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm UK We had a tremendous response to our October webinar “Which iManage is Best for My […]
- Recording of Webinar Panel of Experts: Friday, October 26th — Which iManage is best for my firm?October 15, 2018 - 8:04 pm
Hear the recording of this webinar Hear insights from experts on the best way to implement the new iManage Friday, October 26, 2018 8:00am PT |10:00am CT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm UK Capensys is hosting its fourth roundtable webinar consisting of a panel of well-known integrators of iManage, along with key staff from iManage. […]
- The NEW! Capensys LMS – a perfect solution for busy law firm training professionalsOctober 9, 2018 - 11:05 am
Need an easy way to manage and deliver training? Are you satisfied with your current LMS? The NEW! Capensys LMS…NO MUSS, NO FUSS! Our new LMS takes all the struggle out of managing your training! Simple to load your own content and create classes Easy to create learning plans – great for LTC4 Fast performance […]
- Webinar recording available: How Can I Easily Build and Maintain an Engaging Security Awareness Program (with Everything Else I Have to Do!)?September 30, 2018 - 1:42 pm
We’re sorry you missed our webinar on building an engaging, varied and regularly-updated security/GDPR awareness program with Sentinel. All is not lost – you can obtain a copy of hte recording by contacting us a email@example.com. Many law firms are enjoying its ease of use, versatility and scope along with the fact it attracts CLE […]
- Sentinel Releases and Updates: Courseware, Reinforcement Materials and LocalizationAugust 1, 2018 - 2:08 pm
Courseware Complying with HIPAA We made sweeping updates to our HIPAA content, including a much-needed facelift to bring this training into the 21st century. The content itself isn’t markedly different, but we did close some gaps related to security and administrative safeguards; a trusted partner in the healthcare space, Clearwater Compliance, helped ensure that all […]
- BakerHostetler’s Successful DMS Upgrade Using Capensys Training Resources and MaterialsJune 4, 2018 - 12:56 pm
Background When BakerHostetler moved their 1,800 users (all at once!) from iManage 9.3 to NetDocuments 18 in the first quarter of 2018, the firm wanted to ensure they met their security audit needs. It enabled us to provide affirmative responses to our client security audits. We could “tick off more of the boxes.” Sharon Jesse, […]
- Fisher Phillips Upgrades to IntApp Open to Streamline their Workflows, Conflicts and New Business Intake SystemApril 25, 2018 - 10:13 am
Background When Fisher Phillips decided to improve the workflow and streamline the process of their Conflicts and New Business Intake system, they had very specific vision of what they wanted to accomplish. Reduced risk, increased technology efficiency, better client service and profitability when reviewing conflicts and opening new clients and matters. The firm chose to […]
- Capensys Solutions to Gartner’s 10 Common Security Awareness Program MistakesApril 6, 2018 - 1:31 pm
Many CISOs and security managers struggle to define the vision, objectives and outcomes needed to create an effective cybersecurity awareness program. Consequently, mistakes are made that can lead to negative sentiments across the firm and an under-performing program. By avoiding these common mistakes, your program can be a key component in changing security behaviors across […]
- RECORDING: Which iManage is Best for My Firm? Part-2: Your Questions Answered by Our Panel of ExpertsMarch 2, 2018 - 5:07 pm
Click to hear the recording for this information-rich webinar Friday, March 23, 2018 9:00am PT | 11:00am CT | Noon ET GOT QUESTIONS?? WE’LL PROVIDE THE ANSWERS! We had a tremendous response to our February webinar “Which iManage is Best for My Firm.” During that webinar, our panel of iManage experts delivered […]
- ILTA Webinar Recording: Practical Steps for Creating a Culture of Security AwarenessFebruary 26, 2018 - 2:00 pm
Now HEAR THE RECORDING from this information-rich webinar held on February 8, 2018.
- Increasing Engagement in Your Security Awareness Program – ILTA Blog: 1/10/18January 10, 2018 - 11:43 am
John M. Attinger, Director – Security & Training at Capensys, and Steve Williams, Director of Strategic Partnerships at MediaPro Debate will and should continue about what role individuals and employees should play in the security effort. What is no longer a debate is that an individual’s decision making, when it comes to handling data, transferring information, […]
- ILTA Webinar RECORDING: Which iManage is Best for My Firm?January 9, 2018 - 10:20 am
Listen to the recording Learn about what’s new in Work 10 and hear insights from a panel of iManage experts on the best way to implement the new iManage. In response to ever-increasing amount of questions from clients, colleagues and other interested parties regarding “which is the best iManage route to take for my firm,” […]
- Robinson Bradshaw Achieves LTC4 Certification Using Capensys CoursewareDecember 21, 2017 - 12:34 pm
Why LTC4? Robinson Bradshaw wanted to implement a firmwide training program, focused on competency based performance standards, evaluation and ongoing training, that would have a meaningful impact on firm’s morale and productivity. The program offers the opportunity to become “certified” in various core competencies, and Robinson Bradshaw saw this as an opportunity for staff to […]
- Gordon & Rees IT Skills Improvement and LTC4 Certification Using Capensys Courseware and ToolsNovember 21, 2017 - 12:41 pm
Then In October of 2016, Tanya Vawter, Training Manager at Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP, along with her training team of 3 people, began a continuous performance improvement initiative that would provide top-notch online training to attorneys and staff in their 35 plus offices spread across the US. They also wanted to provide that same […]