Listen to the informative and practical webinar presented by Capensys on Friday October 25th – with:
– Meg Block, VP of Risk Consulting at Intapp
– HBR Consulting
– Quimera Group
– Aurora North
Friday October 25th
8:00 PT | 10:00 CT | 11:00 ET
Meg and the Intapp partners shared their expertise in successful rollouts of conflicts and new business intake. Capensys rounded out the webinar by discussing the resources, materials and tools you can use to ensure successful user adoption.
- What are the advantages of an improved NBI/Conflicts system to the firm? To the attorneys?
- How can we position the NBI/Conflicts transition so that the different stakeholders embrace the change?
- How can we leverage the project to implement business process best practices, e.g. OCGs, engagement letter tracking, bulk matter creation?
- How can we promote the new system as an opportunity to improve client service?
- What are the best user adoption strategies?
Implementing OnePlace touches nearly every role in a law firm – partners, secretaries/legal administrative assistants, administrative teams in Risk, Finance, Marketing/Business Development, Professional Recruiting and IT. For an implementation to be successful, the effort must address the specifics of how each constituency is affected – how they will work in new ways, what’s going to be uncomfortable, and the specific benefits that will make the change worthwhile.
If you are rolling out Intapp OnePlace or are looking to upgrade your current system in the future, you won’t want to miss this webinar.