Skills Evaluation Tools
Our skills-building evaluation tools provide a positive, non–threatening alternative to traditional assessments. They are in alignment with the LTC4™ Core Competencies and can be used to certify users have reached the required LTC4™ skill levels. We have two scenario-based evaluation tools that allow you to quickly check the relevant skills:
Learning in Action (LiA) works in the live system so you can evaluate users in your own environment. LiA accepts multiple methods of accomplishing tasks and workflows.
KnowledgeChecks are simulations and are used for reinforcement of skills, evaluation and certification.
With LiA, you can:
- Evaluate users in live applications
- Support multiple methods of accomplishing a task
- Evaluate across multiple applications
- Take advantage of our library of LiA exercises (LiA Checks) that are LTC4-aligned
- Easily customize our LiA Checks or develop your own using the LiA Designer
- Runs in any LMS
And the LiA Designer takes less than 15 minutes to learn!