Running a successful awareness program takes a lot of work—assembling the right training and reinforcement assets for each employee group, running phishing programs, assessing employee knowledge, and ultimately managing the overall program delivery. It can turn into a full-time job—but it doesn’t have to. What if you could do it all from a single, web-based portal, with everything you needed to create your program right at your fingertips?
In this session you will see how Capensys can help you formulate a 12-month training program. The Sentinel Awareness Portal allows you to design your own training program, including: on-line training, reinforcement, phishing, program planning, knowledge assessments, LTC4 Certification/CLE credits and an LMS. And we can work with you to create the right mix for your firm.
Specifically, you will see how you can:
- Build an awareness plan based on your different user groups, desired maturity level, subject matter, and risk-based profile
- Incorporate training around Security, Compliance, Privacy and also the European Union’s General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) into your program
- Choose from a large library of pre-built courses or create your own course of any size on the fly with the Course Builder tool
- Easily apply the tenets of micro-learning (short, bite-size learning content) to your awareness program
- Incorporate reinforcement materials (graphics, videos, games, articles) directly into your program
- Schedule and run phishing campaigns with a comprehensive library of sample templates
- Track overall program progress using a graphical, interactive dashboard
Come join us for an engaging and interactive session and leave with some fresh ideas about how you can effectively create and manage your own ideal security awareness program.