Capensys Announces New Managed Training Services Program for Small/Medium firms
London, New York & San Francisco, May 17, 2013: Capensys Ltd., experts in user adoption, change management and full-service training company for law firms announced that they have recently signed training and e-learning contracts with Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson P.A., Sirote & Permutt P.C., Squire Sanders, Patton Boggs LLP., Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP., Nossaman LLP., Kaye Scholer LLP, and Holland & Knight among others.
They also announced today a training partnership program for small to medium law firms. These firms may have a very small IT department, or none at all, and as such there are few resources available for the training and up-skilling of users. In all law firms staff proficiency in legal technology is critical to the overall efficiency and competitive advantage of a firm. Capensys has a unique approach and product offering which are well suited to help small and medium law firms implement or improve their learning initiatives. The partnership program includes:
- Learning Management System: traditionally LMS’s have been cost prohibitive for smaller firms, but with the Capensys hosted LMS smaller firms can implement a solution that offers e-learning content, instructor-led class scheduling, learning plans, and forums.
- e-Learning: the legal-specific, interactive e-learning materials comprise a Demo Mode (ShowMe) followed by an Interactive Mode (TryMe), are 4 – 5 minutes long, and will track in any SCORM-compliant learning management system. Content can be purchased per application, or as a complete e-learning library.
- Streamlined Training Delivery Tools: Capensys has unique tools to help firms deliver targeted training to users. The Pathfinder tool allows the learner to respond to relevant work statements regarding the tasks they perform and their work style, and then generates a series of tailored training recommendations accordingly. Their Resource Gateway is a searchable content management system which can host all of a firm’s training resources and any third-party material. The Coach is a context sensitive support tool that provides the support exactly when it is needed – directly within the relevant part of the application. Because the Coach can tag all linkable learning materials, users have access to quick reference guides, documentation, e-Learning, videos and any other relevant content.
- User Certification: the Capensys KnowledgeCheck system allows for the Certification of staff in chosen workflows or applications. It provides a set of legal IT core competencies based on workflows/working practices across all the main types of applications used in law firms, and allows individuals to manage and report on the progress of their users. The program can be tied into providing CLE or certification for staff continued learning requirements. These KnowledgeChecks have been approved by LTC4 – the Legal Technology Core Competencies Coalition – a steering group of law firms.
- On-Demand Instructor-Led Training: for rollout projects, on-going training, or up-skilling programs. We provide a flexible combination of online and instructor-led training to meet your evolving needs. Firms can subscribe to webinars, onsite instructor-led sessions, or remote classroom training.
In the UK, the training partnership program is delivered in conjunction with Phoenix Training Services.
Please contact email@example.com for details.
Capensys Ltd. is an experienced team of experts in user adoption, change management and full-service training company for law firms. To learn more about Capensys please visit www.capensys.com.